The overarching aim of this WP is to ensure that a clinically-driven, hypothesis-focused approach guides the VPH-DARE@IT knowledge discovery and methodological developments carried out in all subsequent WPs, particularly WP2 to WP6, so that the platforms developed in WP7 and WP8 are truly aligned with clinical needs and are aware of the main hypothesis that requires testing in the context of dementia. In particular, the specific objectives are:
- To drive the overall study design & project steering through clinical hypothesis definition & testing
- To acquire prospective data of selected small cohorts including lifestyle & environmental factors
- To oversee the data analysis tasks in WP3 and define the quality criteria of the analysis
- To evaluate and test clinical and research platforms and models from WP7 and WP8.
- To evaluate and test usability of clinical platforms from WP8
- To oversee compliance with ethical and legal issues (in conjunction with WP10)